Frequently Asked Pressure Washing Questions - Answered By Dillenger Pressure Washing
Let's face it - cleaning exteriors is rarely easy. From dug-in stains to pesky mildew, there are lots of challenges to keeping an outdoor surface clean. That's why pressure washing is such a popular option in Greenville. Read on for answers to common questions about this efficient and thorough cleaning method.
What's The Difference Between Pressure Washing And Soft Washing?
Pressure washing sprays water at various levels of intensity to remove stains. Environmentally friendly cleaners are typically used as well. Pressure washing cleans concrete, metal, and other tough surfaces. Medium pressure is used for softer materials like asphalt driveways and certain types of wood.
By contrast, soft washing uses low pressure and relies on special cleaners to do the job. It gives a beautiful shine to delicate surfaces like stucco and redwood. Call Dillenger Pressure Washing today to learn more.
Is It Safe For My Kids Or Pets To Play Outside After You Finish With Pressure Washing?
At Dillenger Pressure Washing, we use only environmentally friendly cleaners to do the job and we never use more than needed. As long as the surfaces have dried and aren't slippery, your kids and pets will have a great time playing outside. For information about specific products and other concerns, call us today.
What's The Difference Between Your Services And Me Just Buying A DIY Pressure Washer?
There are lots of advantages to having our pressure washing professionals clean your property, including:
- Convenience: You don't have to buy any equipment or return any rentals.
- Professionalism: We know the right pressure and technique to use for every surface.
- Safety: There's no need to worry about ladders, overhead lines, and other safety concerns when you trust the pros.
- Time: Cleaning fences and other large areas is time-consuming. Leave it to Dillenger Pressure Washing instead.
Are Your Cleaning Methods Or Chemicals Environmentally Safe?
Of course! We use only environmentally friendly cleaners on all our projects. We also take precautions to protect sensitive landscaping, like diluting some areas with water. Plus, we only use as much cleaner as we need. That way, we can manage runoff and keep it to a minimum.
We're always here to help! If you've got special requests or would like to know more about the products we use, give Dillenger Pressure Washing a call today.
See Why People Love Our Greenville Pressure Washing
Dillenger Pressure Washing offers lots of ways to keep your Greenville home or business looking sharp. Some of our most popular services include:
- House Washing: Don't let mildew dominate your vinyl siding. Call us to get it clean.
- Driveway Cleaning: We clean concrete and exposed-aggregate concrete driveways.
- Gutter Cleaning: We'll dislodge leaves from your gutters and brighten the outsides, too.
- Mold And Algae Removal: Getting rid of harmful growth helps protect your investment.
- Concrete Cleaning: Give your sidewalk a makeover with our concrete cleaning.
Our Roof Cleaning Is Perfect For Asphalt Shingles
Got moss or other stains on your roof? Call Dillenger Pressure Washing and ask about our roof cleaning. We use soft washing to get asphalt shingles dazzling. It cleans away stains without damaging the surface. We can also clean other types of roofs.
If you want to keep your roof in the best shape possible, get it cleaned once a year. Experts recommend it for a long-lasting, beautiful roof. To get a free annual cleaning estimate for your roof, call Dillenger Pressure Washing today!